Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wandering thru the lot while I was waiting on my wife's HL. I figure that we'll replace it after the Tundra is paid off in a couple years. Anyway, I was looking at the HLs on the lot, I noticed that the SE also has sunroof and leather.

I didn't get inside, but what is the difference between the Limited and the SE? The only thing I could see was that the Limited had 20in wheels and the SE had 17in. I checked the Toyota website and it looks like smart key, dimming mirror and bluetooth are the only things that the Ltd has that the SE doesn't. Yet the SE is standard with heated seats, sunroof, rear HVAC, and most likely towing package. It says tow package is unavailable for SE, but the tow rating for the SE is the same as the Ltd with a tow package.

Optioned similarly, (they had a few on the lot) the SE was about 2K or 3K less than the Ltd. Why would someone get a Ltd?

BTW: I like the Venza but my wife likes the HL. It's her car so she'll have the final say.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Limited has the 19inch wheels - wood grain on the interior (really not very good looking - pretty fake stuff) and also a softer suspension. I bought the limited because I liked the wheels and suspension.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts