Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one know what exactly you get and dont get compared to the limted. i can only find the power folding mirrors (does any one use them?). and my dealer i can save about 2 grand if i do an sr5 with it compared to a limted

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
In regards to the power folding mirrors, I use them all of the time. When I park in a public place, I will fold them in. Limited Appearance Package include roof rack, rims, spoiler, two tone difference? Those are some of the things that I can think of.. Not sure if this helps or not. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
6,435 Posts
To configure a SR5 like a Limited you are adding options:
VP- Convenience Pkg; AB-Braking System
EJ- Radio, Premium AM/FM Stereo w/CD & Cassette
AA-Wheels, 5-Spoke Cast Aluminum
LF-Fog Lights.

Price difference between the comparable equipped SR5 and the Limited is about $1400. Flares on Limited will be color-keyed, on SR5 will be black.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
nyrep1,

not sure about the 2002, but i was in the same boat when looking for my 2001. Ltd vs SR5. differences (stuff you can't get as options): folding side views, secondary sun visors (can be purchased later as replacement parts), heated seats, chrome accents (side moulding & grille). there is possibly more, but not sure.

i ended up w/ a "fully" loaded SR5 2WD for $37K. a Ltd w/ the options above would've cost me at least $4000 more last year.

IMO, buy the SR5 if you don't mind the two tone color (unless you get silver like i did) good luck!

Chris

·
Registered
286 Posts
quote: Originally posted by nhparrot:
Flares on Limited will be color-keyed, on SR5 will be black.

Black flares? No, either colored same as lower body or same as whole body if silver, for example.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Dredging up an old topic but is the leather interior on the SR5 with the leather package the same as the standard leather on the Limited?

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
not sure about the 2002s, but the 2001s didn't have the leather side inserts in the doors. other than then that i think that they are exactly the same.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
on the 2001's they're cloth, not sure about the '02s though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts