Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get a line-x sprayed on this week and wondering which of the places in San Antonio do the best work and what the going price is? Also does any one do the Line-x xtra here in SA?

·
Registered
611 Posts
There is a place called linex of rivercity It used to be called something else but when I got my last truck sprayed it was $425 over the rails so I would assume $375 for a regular bed

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I'll give them a call tomorrow. Anyone else???

·
Registered
239 Posts
I would contact 123Gone about his recommendations. He's a Line-x Dealer in the West Fort Worth area. Perhaps he could give you some inside information.

I would, if I were you, make the trip to West Fort Worth for him to spray my truck. There's no replacement for experience. Plus, the first spray is always the most important.

Check out his web page and contact him by phone or e-mail. He's a very nice guy, and will always give you the straight answer.

Line-X Spray-on Truck Bedliners, Fort Worth, Texas, Arlington, Fort Worth, Hurst, Weatherford, Dallas, Saginaw, Burleson, Cleburne, Azle

(and no, I'm not paid for this) But I have contacted him many times for my questions about Line-x.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
I would contact 123Gone about his recommendations. He's a Line-x Dealer in the West Fort Worth area. Perhaps he could give you some inside information.

I would, if I were you, make the trip to West Fort Worth for him to spray my truck. There's no replacement for experience. Plus, the first spray is always the most important.

Check out his web page and contact him by phone or e-mail. He's a very nice guy, and will always give you the straight answer.

Line-X Spray-on Truck Bedliners, Fort Worth, Texas, Arlington, Fort Worth, Hurst, Weatherford, Dallas, Saginaw, Burleson, Cleburne, Azle

(and no, I'm not paid for this) But I have contacted him many times for my questions about Line-x.
I would agree with minezmine, I made the trip myself from the Sugarland/Richmond area and was very well taken care of on my color matched Xtra for my Salsa Red Crewmax, there is even a picture of my truck in the gallery on his website :tu:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Thanks for the advice, contacted 123gone today and will probably head up next weekend. Have family up there anyway and gives me a chance to go visit too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dan and Josh @ LineX San Antonio on Babcock did my Crewmax for me, did a great job, did the color matched topcoat for $350 couldn't beat the service or price!

Scott

·
Registered
43 Posts
They must have given you the deal of the century for $350... I just called them and they quoted me $399 for a regular black liner under the rails on my '07 DoubleCab with 6.5' bed. Add $200 if you want it color matched. They do have a $50 off deal right now for the month of April 2009, but that's about the only thing they have going at this point.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts