Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
inside sources reveal that the new allied long travel kit for the 2007 tundra pulls 20" metal to metal and a clean 18" bumped and strapped with 35" tires. this reliable source also stated that it will be tested friday, possibly thursday, of this week and be in production shortly thereafter. a new coilover mount must be fabricated but "it isn't a big deal" according to sources. there have been no reports of the increased track width numbers, lift height numbers, or a street price as of yet. also, it is unknown if the kit will accommodate a coilover as well as a bypass but this reporter feels that it very well might since there is so much room to work with under the new tundra's fenders. the size of the coilover recommended for this kit is still unconfirmed. more to follow.

on another note, sources also state that glassworks unlimited has finished their first pair of 2007 tundra front fenders. the source did not reveal the flare/rise numbers.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Not wasting any time I see. So are they going to be offering a spindle also? Hopefuly a 4wd one?

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
maybe i live in a rock. :rolleyes:
There are some who live on rocks :cool: I'm waiting to see the 1st person with a SAS'd 2nd gen Tundra on the rocks. $$$ to burn for sure.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not wasting any time I see. So are they going to be offering a spindle also? Hopefuly a 4wd one?
the kit supposedly includes a spindle but i haven't seen it in person yet.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I am going to the tin benders @ the hammers this weekend. but no the 5.7 is only towing no rocks yet! thats what the 4runners for.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts