Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Ford "Scorpion" whisperer...
14,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
request; looking for pics. of 07 double cab sr5 4 x 4

I am going to order a sr5 bud i can not find pictures of the one i want. Does any one have pictures of a black double cab standard bed sr5 with the optional 18 " rims.

·
14,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: request; looking for pics. of 07 double cab sr5 4 x 4

any one ???

·
Registered
144 Posts
Looks great in Black !!!! Mine is Slate Metallic.....Don't be sorry for the double post, heck, post it again lol :tu:

·
Registered
65 Posts
NICKTRD07,

Now I'm confused! Looking at my Toyota brochure, as well as Toyotas web site I had been left with the impression that DC SR5's came with chrome bumpers, and the only way to get body colored bumpers in a SR5 was to go with the "Sport Appearance Package" and then both bumpers are body color as well as the grill surround. So is your setup a special dealer package, or after market, or am I missing something?

·
Registered
136 Posts
NICKTRD07,

Now I'm confused! Looking at my Toyota brochure, as well as Toyotas web site I had been left with the impression that DC SR5's came with chrome bumpers, and the only way to get body colored bumpers in a SR5 was to go with the "Sport Appearance Package" and then both bumpers are body color as well as the grill surround. So is your setup a special dealer package, or after market, or am I missing something?
This is the Canadian SR5 version! We don't get the chromed steel bumbers on the SR5 DC's here in Canada.

Jochen

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thanks zumsel. I noticed after my post the Canadian address, kind of thought that may be the case. I like the look, wish it was available here in the SR5.

·
Registered
110 Posts
07 / DC / 5.7 / SR5 / regular bed / optional 18" alloys / Black (the fastest!) / Sand Biege w/buckets. Here's mine before I added the step bars:

Attachments

·
14,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
07 / DC / 5.7 / SR5 / regular bed / optional 18" alloys / Black (the fastest!) / Sand Biege w/buckets. Here's mine before I added the step bars:
Ok this is the one i have bought. I didn't see any proper pics of it. It was the best choice, i like the chrome front and rear bumber more then the black ones, and i do think these chrome bumbers have less wear then painted ones.

·
Registered
324 Posts
here a few of mine.

·
14,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks everybody more pictures are apriciated.

·
Registered
54 Posts
How about post a price of your DC Tundra? I'm going to test drive 1 today and plan on getting it in a month when my white color come in.

MODS - if this kind of posting is illegal here, please delete.

THANKS!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts