·
Registered
213 Posts
Atlanta Toyota
2345 Pleasant Hill Road
Duluth, GA 30096
Tel: 770-622-7984
Ask For: John Belltree

Tell him David Lynn gave you his name...

He told me $500.00 over invoice , either they would find one like I wanted or I could order one for that deal.

·
Registered
32 Posts
This Is An Old Post But Ill Say It Anyway ... Ill Beat Any Price That Is In Writing From The Atl Area .... I Do 400 Over Invoice All Day

·
Registered
46 Posts
I am buying a 07 tundra in a matter of days. I am just waiting for my settlement on my new home. I planned on driving 2 hours north to asheville toyota. They have a 07 4x4 SR5 TRD pkg Double cab 6 speed for 28,311 - Will you match this price? My email is [email protected] if you dont want to answer on this forum

·
Banned
8,335 Posts
Atlanta Toyota2345 Pleasant Hill Road
Duluth, GA 30096
Tel: 770-622-7984
Ask For: John Belltree

Tell him David Lynn gave you his name...

He told me $500.00 over invoice , either they would find one like I wanted or I could order one for that deal.

all you guy's paying over Invoice please I never pay that :sleep: I cant stand sales people coming on Ts acting like paying that is special it's Not...

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Marrietta Toyota Suxxxx

Cobb is Ok but over priced.....

Sandy Spring's net sales deptment is Great :tu:
Erik is right on the money ...

Marietta Toyota bites and I used to know one of the owners and he tried to screw me the most .. go figure.

Cobb is high priced.

Now it depends on which model of Toyota that you want. SUVs (because the local soccer moms pay high prices in S/S) bring a high price at Sandy Springs .. but their truck prices can get close to invoice if you know somebody.

Atlanta Toyota can be all over the board .. unless you know someone .. or can push a hard deal. Then you can get an invoice deal.

Now all of the above deals do not include any additional rebates and/or special financing.

I have gotten some super prices from Sandy Springs & Atlanta .. but I can and have given them a lot of units too.

SOS

PS ... PM me if you want some contacts .. the dealer might offer me a finder's fee and if they do .. you can have it. I don't take money for helping people.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts