Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
YouTube, or search would help you greatly.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Magnaflow hands down. Don't ever go flowmaster. They are no better than stock. Just loud.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm with SoCaliAllStar82. I got MagnaFlows on my Tundra. My buddy has a muffler shop and I asked which I should go with. He said that Flows are loud, and don't offer that much in performance. MagnaFlows give it a great rumble and really open up the exhaust to minimize resistance.

Huge performance benefits as far as exhaust goes.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I've had both and Magnaflow is my choice hands down.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I do think magnaflow has better quality, I just bought my Tundra Sport a couple months back the guy before me installed a flowmaster on the stock 3" exhaust it sounds pretty damn good for the money. I will upgrade to the magnaflow dual 2 1/2" part# 16653 when I get blown due to the fact single 3" is only good for about 365hp and dual 2 1/2 is good for about 515hp. It justs depends on what you are doing.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Guess I had a bad experience with the MF but they droned so loud with the SISO that you could not converse in the cab.

If you can swing it I recommend Borla/TRD duals.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.