Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I have been browsing around in the forums for months now and I love this site. Everyone seems so cooperative. My question is this. I purchased a set of Doug Thorley Headers from TRDSPARKS site. I cannot for the life of me find an installer in the Orange County, Chino area. I live in Chino California by the way. Can anyone direct me to an installer. Midas wanted to charge me 20 hours to install. Forget that!!

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
I don't know of any in your immediate area ,-but i had mine installed by Richards performance muffler in Vista, Ca for $350.
They said it would take them five hours but they ended up doing it in four.
It was a long drive for me (Apple Valley), but they were highly recommended by Doug Thorley.
I have the shorties.
RICHARDS PERFORMANCE MUFFLER

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Hello,
I have been browsing around in the forums for months now and I love this site. Everyone seems so cooperative. My question is this. I purchased a set of Doug Thorley Headers from TRDSPARKS site. I cannot for the life of me find an installer in the Orange County, Chino area. I live in Chino California by the way. Can anyone direct me to an installer. Midas wanted to charge me 20 hours to install. Forget that!!
It took me about 17 hours to do the install in my garage. Boy was that fun! (although I did take a lot of breaks)

I don't know of any in your immediate area ,-but i had mine installed by Richards performance muffler in Vista, Ca for $350.
They said it would take them five hours but they ended up doing it in four.
It was a long drive for me (Apple Valley), but they were highly recommended by Doug Thorley.
I have the shorties.
RICHARDS PERFORMANCE MUFFLER
That's a good price.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info guys. After looking everywhere I decided to email Doug Thorley for some help since they are in Corona, CA. Turns out the R/D guy who helped design the headers for the Tundra installs Headers on his off time. He is installing mine tomorrow for $250 bucks. Can't beat that.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thanks for the info guys. After looking everywhere I decided to email Doug Thorley for some help since they are in Corona, CA. Turns out the R/D guy who helped design the headers for the Tundra installs Headers on his off time. He is installing mine tomorrow for $250 bucks. Can't beat that.

Can I have his phone #s? I will have him installing mine as well.

Thanks,
BT

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
That's an awesome price. Great job finding it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you PM me I will give you his number. He told me to give it out to whoever. End result cost me $300 dollars. It was a steal if you ask me. He knew exactly what he was doing. I got the Shorties and boy am I happy.
The truck is smoother and jumpier than before. Especially when you are in 2nd gear and you punch it, it rolls. Will wait another month or so to see how it settles in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.