Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could anyone tell me what the part number or what switch is a single position switch(meaning ON or OFF) OEM though just like our tractions controle button. I dont care if the switch is allready "named" .

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks krew i havent really came accrose anything in there ill keep looking. Mat thanks for you input also if i cant fine an oem switch with on/off feature olny they ill def use that . Iam trying to keep the truck as oem looking on the inside as possible, i need to add 2 switches one for a new grill with lights in it and i was going to put red leds in it also switched separate though so i can turn eather one when ever wanted. Red leds at night bad *** look..

·
Registered
177 Posts
there's a bunch in the "marketplace" link on this forum... they link up to the ones posted on ebay
Could you please post a link? I've searched and can't find it. :ts:

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
looks good but am really trying to keep it oem switches.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Could anyone tell me what the part number or what switch is a single position switch(meaning ON or OFF) OEM though just like our tractions controle button. I dont care if the switch is allready "named" .
you are needing a momentary switch right? ones thats open until its pressed and then it closes the circuit momentarily until you release it again? its not an on or off type of switch...just wanted to make sure we were all on the same page. all the OEM switches are momentary...as in they dont click on and click off type of thing. they all just send the signal (ground probally) too the ECM to control things. these switches listed are actual on/off switches and not momentary....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Closest switch I could find is a Standard DS-512 Rocker Switch. Momentary on-off-on. It fits is the dash cutout with a little work. I just put it in to control my electric bed cover, and it looks clean and as close to factory as I could get for under $15

1 - 14 of 14 Posts