Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have a 2006 Access cab 4x4 Tacoma and I am trying to install the OEM foglights on my truck and I have found everything except for the connector plug that the OEM foglight switch plugs into. Does anyone know where I can find this plug ? I have already pulled the switch cover off my dash and checked and the plug is not there. Another thread indicated that Toyota does sometimes run the wires but no such luck for me. My dealership was no help, They said the individual plug is not available and the only way to get it was buy the whole wiring harness.

Thank you,

Eric

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much for your reply, This is the exact part I need and I have contacted the dealer and they are supposed to order it for me.

Eric

·
Registered
2 Posts
Toyota of Carlsbad said the same thing. We can't sell you that part. I found the OEM part numbers on this site using their wireless, walked the 10 steps back to him and asked if he could look up the part numbers. He seemed agitated and asked, where did you get the numbers from. He looked up the numbers, found the parts i needed, which were now all of the sudden available for sale and quoted me 4 times the amount of trdparts4u.com/. I told him i will gladly buy elsewhere:) but for anyone else looking, here are the OEM parts numbers:

Toyota Connector Housing (90980-11090)
Termainal Wires for Connector (82998-12340 4 required)"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts