Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I'm new to the site..great info on here. I just turned in my '04 4-Runner Sport lease and bought an '04 Tundra DC Sr5 V8, Stratosphere Mica, Gray Cloth, JBL audio, full rear glass, TRD package w/ 36k. It came with a Bed Rug, Jeraco Cap, bug and window deflectors, running boards. I ordered the iPod interface and the Hellwig sway bar. I'm looking for clear corner lenses and possibly some molded dash trim.
So..my questions are: Does anyone know for sure if the Sequoia clear corners fit the DC, if I need to go that route, and where can I find the best price on them? Also, can anyone post pics of their molded dash kit on a gray interior? I'm looking to get something that's an 8 piece kit, in a color similar to the Blackwood (as far as I saw there is no 8 piece kit for a DC), or possibly carbon fiber. :ts:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One more thing to ask. If I wanted to change the overhead console to the unit with compass, temp...does anyone know what harness I'd need to get so everything works? I don't want to do the mirror option, even though it's cheaper and easier.

·
Registered
910 Posts
On the overhead console unit, there are some great posts with part numbers included either the Interior forum or the Audio forum...can't remember. You can do a search of all forums simultaneously. I did that for the overhead console at one time and got some really good information.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
2004 Double cab Tundras and Seqouia lights are interchangable. The 2005+ Doublecab does not have clear corners available for it. Your 2004 does. Just search the on line stores and you should be able to pick a pair up.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I got mine clear corners on ebay for like 36 bucks and they work great and look sweet.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just bought the clear corners on ebay. I didn't see any specifying 04 DC, so I bought the Sequoia lights...hopefully there's no problem.
Anybody have any pics on their profile of an 8 piece molded dash kit on a charcoal interior????? Thanks for the info everyone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts