Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello:

I'm new to the forum, and excited to be a member. :tu:

I'm in the market for a new truck. Yesterday, I test drove the Tundra and it's simply a great truck :)

I believe the specs were as follows: 4x4, double cab, 4.7, with a few options. The price was $32k. The lease rate was $425 a month, which included $3000 out of pocket and 15k miles a year.

Does that seem a bit high for a lease? Wondering if someone can potentially point me in the direction of a better monthly rate on a double cab Tundra...

Kind Regards,

HB VJ

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Hello:

I'm new to the forum, and excited to be a member. :tu:

I'm in the market for a new truck. Yesterday, I test drove the Tundra and it's simply a great truck :)

I believe the specs were as follows: 4x4, double cab, 4.7, with a few options. The price was $32k. The lease rate was $425 a month, which included $3000 out of pocket and 15k miles a year.

Does that seem a bit high for a lease? Wondering if someone can potentially point me in the direction of a better monthly rate on a double cab Tundra...

Kind Regards,

HB VJ
since there are special lease rates on tundras right now. Leasing should be pretty straight forward. No way I could tell you if that is a good deal or not without knowing the exact truck, get me the vin number and I can figure it out for you

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for responding to my post.

I believe the vin number was: 5TBBT54177S451197

Two other models, which are quite similar are:

5TFBV54177X004977

5TFCT541X7X001095

Thanks again...

HB VJ

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
if you money factor is like it is here in california and your taxes are a little less and your license fee is a little less, than the payment you quoted is dead on what it should be based on the price that you said they were selling it to you for.

·
Registered
193 Posts
My dealer told me 320 a month, and about 1k down for a 36 month 15k miles a year lease on a 5.7L DC. That is a GST special, so I don't know if it is different in other regions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts