Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here is the story.... I bought a used Nissan Altima this summer and it came with some Maxx wheels. So recently I got some new tires put on for the winter, i dont know much about cars so sears did it. At the same time they kept my tool to get the lug nutts off. I go back they cant find it anywhere and say the will pay for the tool, just i have to go buy it first.

So my main question is where can i find this tool that will work for these lug nuts off?

·
Premium Member
6,873 Posts
What does the lock lug(s) look like. Might help determine who the manufacturer is. For example there's McGard Innovative Security Products and Gorilla Automotive Products

If you can't find the manufacturer have Sears remove the old ones and replace them with new set for free. If the person is not willing to do anything, speak to their manager and or Loss Prevention Manager. I use to work in the Sears Loss Prevention department and had a lot of claims come through the auto department.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.