Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
March 13-2010, first day of SBN.

Thought I'd put up a few picks for those that didnt get to go. Its a spectacle to say the least. As we got about 3 blocks from the Ocean Center (Daytona Beach) we could hear the rumble of bass. Car alarms were going off everywhere from the vibrations. The outside show is where the DB Drag Racing was taking place, didnt get any pics out there, but it was very loud.

Inside the main hall was a circus, it was packed and some of the big players were there, like Gary Biggs and Will Castro. Lots of really neat cars and trucks, most not my thing but I can really appreciate the work and effort that these guys put into their cars. Its really cool to see what they can do and how creative a system can get.

This first batch is from the main hall:

New Sequoia

I mainly took pics of the systems in general, not very many pics of the cars' exteriors. Gotta check the card on the wife's big camera, she probably has more exterior shots. I'll upload em later.

I think this is one of Buzz's cars, a Toyota Corrolla, he was hanging out by it for awhile. Sorry I didnt say hi Buzz but every time I saw you, you were talking with someone and I didnt want to interrupt.

These are mostly from the SQ hall. For me this was where the real show was at. These cars and trucks sounded amazing, yet the systems themselves were very stealthy. All the SQ guys I talked to were super nice and very willing to share their ideas and advice with me. It doesnt take long to tell that they love SQ, and all were insistent of you sitting in their cars and auditioning their system. Quite a few gave me some great advice for staging and tuning.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Second set:

Last pics are of a newer F-250. Zapco amps and Hybrid Audio drivers with a JL 13TW5, sounded amazing.

It's obvious I dont have the mad photo skills that Mrs. Jumbo has, so I'll go thru her card and put up more over the weekend.

Hope you enjoy and they give you some ideas.

·
Registered
247 Posts
You saw me and didn't say, "Hi?" Jumbo, I was looking forward to it......

Oh, well. Thanks for all the pics. It was a great show as usual. And I was busy as ever. We had so many issues, I can't even tell you if we'll have a video this year.

I think this is one of Buzz's cars, a Toyota Corrolla, he was hanging out by it for awhile. Sorry I didnt say hi Buzz but every time I saw you, you were talking with someone and I didnt want to interrupt.

Yes. That is fellow FloridaSPL Forum owner Casey Sullivan's 9th gen Corolla. I built most of that car including the infinite baffle enclosure in the trunk. Thanks for getting the pics.

Next year, man. Next year.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah man, I'm really sorry. I wanted to say hey but you always had a few people hanging out talking with you so I didnt want to interrupt. The Corolla looked great by the way. That SQ hall was amazing, those guys really know their game.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts