Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 08 tundra crewmax 2WD. i have a flowmaster dual exhaust system on it along with a K&N intake but i want it to be louder. i bought some exhaust cutouts but don't really want to go that route. What else can i do to make it louder than it is now?
i've seen posts on glass packs and HC filters. are those the only options? anything else i can do?

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
u can do alot to make it louder. but u can do it right and make it sound good. theres a big difference in just loud and sounding good.

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
^^^ Barney's right. I had originally had glass packs with turn downs right after the cab. Loud and a lot of resonance. Then I put on the Powersticks with turn downs after the cab, loud and still some slight resonance in the cab. Then I had duals run from the Powersticks out the back. Now much quieter, but at WOT loud and no resonance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i would like to make it sound good AND loud. what can i do? i don't like pulling up next to Sierra's and Titan's and having them sound so much beefier than mine... even though i got them beat with HP and towing.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Headers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts