Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This week (at 12,500) miles, I traded in my OEM BFGs in on a set of the new Michelin LTX AT2s (265/70/16). :D

These new Michelins are incredible. :D They are not swamp bogger tires or are they the slick side wall tires on you granny's Crown Vic either. :eek:

These Michelins offer a super compromise of on and off road and ride like a dream. And when I am driving on the asphalt, it feels and sounds (with window open) like I am driving on sticky fly paper. :D

Anyway, glad I got these specific tires though, these Michelin LTX AT/2s are fantastic and do look a bit more aggressive in real life than in the pics.

Back to topic ... Everyday day I drive on these tires, I love them more and more. These tires feel & sound like I am driving on sticky fly paper. :D

Additional Note: Took these tires on a short road trip and they were fantastic on all road surfaces (concrete & asphalt & gravel) and in the rain or dry ... super grip when braking too. The rubber feels soft (like a 100 rated racing tire) but it has a 500 tread wear rating.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts