Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just letting everyone know that FIVEPOINTSEVEN is now going to be inferno6.1 on the 300c SRT-8 forums...I've had the Tundra for almost 3 years now and it has been an amazing truck! Found a SICK deal on this 2008 inferno red Chrysler 300 SRT-8 with 8k miles on it so I went for it! Time for me to get out of the truck and into something a little smaller...I don't need a 6.5' bed for anything haha...Not saying goodbye...I'll still hang around but just not as much. Also you will see several Pioneer audio components appearing in the classified section along with the AFE stg 2 CAI...The SRT-8 should be here on Saturday...Here is one of the pics of have of her...She's coming in from Ohio! Wish everyone the best and a healthy 2010!!

Still has a decent size V-8 in her...:amen:

She was about to hit the auction...Got her below black book before the auction.:cool:

·
Registered
797 Posts
That srt is saweeeet!!
Congrats

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
sweet. congrats!! and post up pics of it when ya get it.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Congrats

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the congrats! TS is the best bunch of car guys on the net! Any other car forum takes weeks to get replies sometimes!!

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Awesome deal man, I'm glad to hear you won't be leaving us completely.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Get that Baby to the track!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice ride

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Get that Baby to the track!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice ride
Can't wait to even drive it!! I'm guessing it will feel similar in speed to the 5.7 S/C guys...Get to see what they have been raving about! Thanks again for the compliments!:devil:

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are you sure you want to do this, you'll be starting out with 1 post to your name.
LMAO! Already did it...Up to 3 posts right now! LOL :lol:

·
Registered
820 Posts
Awesome man, she's purty! make one of them videos for us. best wishes

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awesome man, she's purty! make one of them videos for us. best wishes
I will definitely make a few vids when I get a chance. They'll be on youtube.:devil: Thanks man.

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
TRAITOR!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE SELLING OUT AND GETTING A CHRYSLER!!! AAAARRRRGGGG!!!

Just kidding! Nice ride man, have fun!

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TRAITOR!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE SELLING OUT AND GETTING A CHRYSLER!!! AAAARRRRGGGG!!!

Just kidding! Nice ride man, have fun!
Haha...Its funny...when I was looking at cars I didn't even really care about the brand at all...Was looking at a few criteria and this just happened to fill them all for me. I'm still all for Toyota trucks though!!:devil:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
The wife has an 08 (modded 392 Stroker)and it scoots pretty nice for a cruiser.
Take your sweet time doing the mods,quite a few out there just ain't right.
The Corsa Sport exhaust sounds really nice on this platform :tu:

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The wife has an 08 (modded 392 Stroker)and it scoots pretty nice for a cruiser.
Take your sweet time doing the mods,quite a few out there just ain't right.
The Corsa Sport exhaust sounds really nice on this platform :tu:
You are right man...In my short time researching mods for this car I've definitely noticed you have to be picky with the performance mods...Several of them actually cut HP...not add. The Corsa's do sound great on the 6.1 hemi. I think Corsa's sound great on any V-8 though.:devil::tu:

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
^^^ ProCharger SC :tu:
ProCharger Dodge Charger Hemi SRT8 6.1 Supercharger System - Tobefast

If I had extra cash right now, I'd pickup a Charger R/T or SRT8 as a play-car... soooooo much you can do with them! I think someguy123 has (or had... he was selling it) a charger or 300 SRT8 --- maybe he can tell you what worked for him.
yup i still got it. im selling it, but im waiting for the snow to be gone, so i can take it outta the garage.

mine is a black 06. definitely the best car on the market, for the money. im gonna be really sad to see it go, but i ned the money for another house down payment.

first thing you need, is the Diablo Predator, and a 180* thermostat. after that, it depends how far you wanna go.

ive got
-Vortech S/C
-Corsa cat back
-magnaflow hi flo cats
-DSS 1000hp axles
think thats about it for power stuff. i got tons of other stuff for looks and style.

ive got a brand new AFE stg2 CAI sitting at home in the box. i bought it before i ordered the S/C. once i got the S/C the CAI is obsolete. if youre interested, just make me an offer.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts