Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Nothing new to me. I had that mod in my 06 Tundra RCLB and now on my 07 RCSB. Doesn't cure bed bounce BUT makes for a quieter ride. Less wind noise behind the cab at highway speeds. DC and Crewmax?? You have a longer cab so probably won't make a difference. I used 2 inch foam pipe insulation available at hardware stores, dark gray in color.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Foam pipe insulation is a lot softer than those pool noodles, it will compress and deform and sag down to nothing with just a little time and use, I bet it wouldn't work nearly as well.

How about spraying down the pool noodle with some flat black spray paint. That could hide the green / pink / blue noodle color nicely, but it would cause the mod price on this one to quadruple from 2 bucks to 8...

·
Benny Hill
17,369 Posts
I should do that to mine. The color will even look HOT on my Tundra. Wait a minute, I don't have bed bounce - Never mind........

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
wow. some people have nothing better to do than to look for solutions to a non existent problem hahaha. and any foam insulation/noodle/etc in that gap is tacky and serves no purpose haha what crazies we have in this world.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
wow. some people have nothing better to do than to look for solutions to a non existent problem hahaha. and any foam insulation/noodle/etc in that gap is tacky and serves no purpose haha what crazies we have in this world.
haha I was waiting for your response on this thread. I was somewhat disappointed :eek:

-rockstate

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i cant even write a response to that because ....

Dear yabbadabbadoher,

You have received an infraction at Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forum.

Reason: Insulting or Rude to Other Member(s)
-------
We have many police officer members on this forum. Please do not insult other members as a result of their occupation. This is a form of harassment and will not be tolerated on TundraSolutions.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
i cant even write a response to that because ....

Dear yabbadabbadoher,

You have received an infraction at Toyota Tundra Forums : Tundra Solutions Forum.

Reason: Insulting or Rude to Other Member(s)
-------
We have many police officer members on this forum. Please do not insult other members as a result of their occupation. This is a form of harassment and will not be tolerated on TundraSolutions.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

HAHAHAHA
:beavbutt:
Points sent...you heathen.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts