Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just at Costco and saw a display of Goodyear wiper blades. I was in a hurry but I looked in the application guide and it says they (26" and 22") blades fit our trucks. I didn't know they made wiper blades and don't know how well they would hold up but they are worth a try at (drumroll please:drum:):

$7.99 each!

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
I was just at Costco and saw a display of Goodyear wiper blades. I was in a hurry but I looked in the application guide and it says they (26" and 22") blades fit our trucks. I didn't know they made wiper blades and don't know how well they would hold up but they are worth a try at (drumroll please:drum:):

$7.99 each!
yeah lots of books have lengths that will fit but only certain brands are made with the correct clip to attach to our wiper arms...

·
Premium Member
5,456 Posts
If they DO have the right clips, please let us know. There has been a lot of confusion over which ones fit and which ones don't.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
The only place I have found them at was Advance..the ones Walmart carries do not fit our trucks. On line vendors have them also.
My Costco doesn't carry wipers...but if we find out the Goodyears fit which based on the price of $7.99 I don't think they will that would be great!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts