Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to see if there were any Lowered Tundras out there. Lets see some pics

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice!!

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Which lowering kits being used on these trucks?
Anyone have the dual Borla Exhaust Straight Out the Back with a lowering kit?
Price and where did you buy your lowering kit?

Not trying to hijack the thread, but this information would help others out as well if they choose to go the lowering route.......
I am trying to figure out if the TundraRacing kit will work with my exhaust setup or if the McGuaghy setup work with it.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Great looking trucks:tu:!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My lowering kit was from McGaughy 2/4 with spindles. The body kit is from piranha. The kit was about 9 hundred and something with shipping. But the kit doesn't come prefitted you have to modified the kit to work. It's a pain but if done right it looks really good. Don't expect to do it in a weekend and you need two people to pull the kit on a off for sanding.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I like the custom "BLACK WIDOW" badging (altho I would lose the "SR5" & 5.7 badging for a more stealth look). Nice wheel setup...just right for the look you are going for!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice one Big Red.

·
Registered
753 Posts
heres mines

-Tim

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Here are some pics. of my truck.

Big Red
Very nice lowered CM! Points sent for sure!

Do you have dual exhaust (I could not tell)? How do you like keeping the step-ups on there with it lowered (I have same step-ups.)? What size wheels and tires?

I am still waiting to hear if the TundraRacing Kit will work with my dual exhaust. I plan to take pics of my exhaust today and send them to TundraRacing so they can give me an answer.

If any of you have dual exhaust straight out the back and your truck is lowered, please let me know. (Especially if it is the Borla so I know it is the same exact setup of piping and leaf spring locations.)

·
Registered
293 Posts
That's exactly why I did mine and my truck is the 4x4 version. Handling is fun getting on and off highway exit ramp!!

Big Red
Nice looking truck RED!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey guys, first post! got this a few months ago.

1 - 20 of 217 Posts