Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was a good day....got my LRO leveling kit installed, along with my Method Racing wheels and BFG tires. And to top it off my Noles bounced back from last weeks crappy performance

Attachments

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Looks awesome man! Love that color.

·
Registered
134 Posts
nice one dvs, is that a 3/1 leveling?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Looks really good. The silver wheels match well.

·
Ex-Mod
5,944 Posts
Awesome!!! What size tire did you end up going with? (I just remebered you said 275/70/18 BFG's). I'll pm you later to get more details.

Again, Looks great!!!!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Truck looks good, but the Nole color! Should have gotten blue or orange! Just kiddin I am looking to level also. Just want to decided if I want to spend money on OME or get a 3" spacer like you. How is the ride with the spacer?

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
The truck looks sweet!

Truck looks good, but the Nole color! Should have gotten blue or orange! Just kiddin I am looking to level also. Just want to decided if I want to spend money on OME or get a 3" spacer like you. How is the ride with the spacer?
Red, every time I see a truck with the 3/1, I always like the look of it. I also LOVE the way my truck rides up front. Feels just a bit more planted than the factory suspension.

I want to do a 1" block in the rear... maybe with new tires in a few months.

-rockstate

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks....i need to get better pics, but she needs a bath.

Red--so far I haven't notice any difference in the ride, but i'll keep everyone posted. I tried to do a lot of research before i pulled the trigger, plus a coworker has an LRO space kit and hasn't had any problems with it and he has had his for a few years.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Looks great...love the wheels

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Truck looks great!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Today was a good day....got my LRO leveling kit installed, along with my Method Racing wheels and BFG tires. And to top it off my Noles bounced back from last weeks crappy performance
looks great man - really like the rims. Every time I see a lifted salsa red I wish I would have bought that color...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts