Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just made a video and posted the progress and the love scratches on my forever Sequoia. I will eventually do more mods but I'm enjoying it and my 4runner now.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I will eventually do more mods
I look forward to seeing more pics and videos. It's definitely a good starting point for more mods. It has some greater factory options and color scheme. If mine had that color leather interior, I wouldn't have ever installed custom leather seat covers (I would have saved $1500 and the battle scars on my hands).

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I forgot to speak about the intake. Its pretty cool. My main factor for getting one is basically i always liked the stock look under the hood with a little flair to it. Then this one had a dry filter which made me pull the trigger. I need to clean under the hood. It is super dirty.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I look forward to seeing more pics and videos. It's definitely a good starting point for more mods. It has some greater factory options and color scheme. If mine had that color leather interior, I wouldn't have ever installed custom leather seat covers (I would have saved $1500 and the battle scars on my hands).
Thanks. I will post more pictures and details of my mods. I actually love what you did to the interior of your rig. It looks more premium than the red rock to me.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I actually love what you did to the interior of your rig. It looks more premium than the red rock to me.
Something about red rock, I really like it. I actually considered going with red rock custom leather seats in a Ferrari style seat pattern. I didn't go through with it because I didn't want to spend the extra money on converting the doors inserts, console lid, and other trim pieces to match. I picked what I thought was the best and most economic friendly option with what I had. I think it worked out.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did a quick sound check of the exhaust. It was recorded with my iphone so the quality isn't the best.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts