Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
change your oil
That was helpful. :rolleyes:

Push the trip meter button until the regular mileage is displayed. Not the ones that you reset when you fill up. Turn the ignition key off and hold in the button you just pushed and hold it and turn the key to the run position. The mileage display will go --------- and slowly -s will disappear and when they all go away it will be 000000000 let the button go and turn the key back off. When you restart it the Maintenance light should be off.

Had to reverse my original statement because I was *** backwards with the 000s and ---. I just did it on my Sequoia so it is the correct sequence.

·
Registered
203 Posts
That was helpful. :rolleyes:

Push the trip meter button until the regular mileage is displayed. Not the ones that you reset when you fill up. Turn the ignition key off and hold in the button you just pushed and hold it and turn the key to the run position. The mileage display will go 00000000 and slowly 0s will disappear and when they all go away it will be either blank or ---------- (not positive) let the button go and turn the key back off. When you restart it the Maintenance light should be off.
sorry, read the post wrong.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts