Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

You take a few months off and come back and it's all cartoonish and dumb icons and full of ads.

blah.

****'s crap.

carry on.

·
Don't argue with an insomniac.
5,568 Posts
The actual number of adds is unchanged. You can change your preferences back to stock, if you wish.

** How to set your style choice **

1. Log in and visit your User Control Panel.
2. Click the Edit Options link on the left.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you see Miscellaneous Options area.
4. Select your forum skin from the pull-down menu. I recommend the TS 10th Anniversary style.
5. Click the Save Changes button.

voila

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
The actual number of adds is unchanged. You can change your preferences back to stock, if you wish.

** How to set your style choice **

1. Log in and visit your User Control Panel.
2. Click the Edit Options link on the left.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you see Miscellaneous Options area.
4. Select your forum skin from the pull-down menu. I recommend the TS 10th Anniversary style.
5. Click the Save Changes button.

voila
yes...and as was discussed when this change happened, i think all of us went back to the old style..not sure why someone didnt follow the old "if it aint broke dont fix it" rule but oh well....its just a pain when my wife goes through and deletes cookies etc and i have to relog in and i have to see that fugly forum mask it starts with.....

·
NO MA'AM
2,244 Posts

You take a few months off and come back and it's all cartoonish and dumb icons and full of ads.

blah.

****'s crap.

carry on.
Take a few more months off and see what changes. Or just take a few more months off.

~A

1 - 4 of 4 Posts