Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to TS and so far am loveing it. It is full of tons on info. I have a 2000 AC SR5 with cloth seats which are manual. I was wondering if the leather seats froma tundra limited will plug write it. Toyota can't tell me if all the trucks have the wiring for power seats. There is an access flap under my seat and i can feel wireing, but haven't found a plug end yet. I will have to take my seat out to search further. Has any one done anything like this?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am also looking into a way to upgrade my drivers side bucket seat to a power seat. Anyone have any problems doing this. What is the best solution?

Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ok, I was able to locate a 2004 drivers power seat off a double cab limited. Does anyone know if it will fit my 2005 double cab sr5?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I changed my 2006 truck to Leather Seats from the not very well liked cloth seats. The leather seats are from an older truck.The leather is absolutely great. Now the downside . The wiring harnesses are totally different . The air bag light stays on all the time , but the seating looks and feel are well worth it. high sierra:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ok, I was able to locate a 2004 drivers power seat off a double cab limited. Does anyone know if it will fit my 2005 double cab sr5?
has anyone responded as to if they would line up and if the plug will fit on an 06 from manual cloth to leather power seats?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts