Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am parting out an 04 Tundra double cab 4x4 in silver because the motor is running very poorly and frame is rusty so I’m not spending anymore money on it.
I have two really nice tailgates one was never used. $300 ea. Both have Bed liners.
Hard ARE Tonneau cover with lighted fairing in a pristine condition. $550
Running boards like new. $100
BBS 18” TRD wheels with new Kumho
275/55/18 Ecsta stx tires balanced with new TPMS sensors installed. $800 great condition
Anything else make offer
I’m only shipping stuff I can put in a box and mail. Hoods, doors, etc will have to be picked up.
Thanks
John

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Limited slip rear? Need the little bump stop on inside of rear doors, about the size of a wine bottle cork. Also need lower weather strip for passenger side front door. I'm about 45 minutes from you can can pick up. Thanks

·
Registered
77 Posts
I’ll take the rear bumper as well

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am parting out an 04 Tundra double cab 4x4 in silver because the motor is running very poorly and frame is rusty so I’m not spending anymore money on it.
I have two really nice tailgates one was never used. $300 ea. Both have Bed liners.
275/55/18 Ecsta stx tires balanced with new TPMS sensors installed. $800 great condition
Anything else make offer
I’m only shipping stuff I can put in a box and mail. Hoods, doors, etc will have to be picked up.
Thanks
John
What kind of seats are in the front? Bench or buckets? Shoot me a text 323.899.5985 Germantown, MD located. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Looking for the leaf springs 48220-AF082 (left) and 48210-AF082 (right)…..$150 each???
also looking for tail end section of the exhaust from clamp joint just in front of muffler to rear part # 17405-0F040....$200?? depending on condition/rust....email me at [email protected] can come down and pick them up ASAP

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi there.
I would love to have the remains of the whole truck ! In need of bed tailgates fenders hood front suspension axles bro radiator support etc whew! Wish it wasn’t so far!
I could use fromt drivers side suspension knuckle to the knee lower and upper control arms axle
Stuff that’s shippable just for starters Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anything else make offer
Thanks
John
Are the front turn signals available?

·
Registered
9 Posts
How bad is the Frame as for the rust? Once you get it down to a point you are done or no longer want it in yard I would like to see if part or all of the frame is reusable. It has to be a 04 4wd DCab SR5 or Limited and i think it mattered if it was a TRD or Tow package option. IF it had some of the front suspension left I would be interested as well. I would need to know VIN number or take a pic of the inside door jamb VIN sticker if possible. I will get Truck or trailer come scoop it up whenever it is available for you to get rid of and whatever parts left on it we could work that out too i am sure
Thanks
Brad

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Click on a persons avatar or name, dont just hover your mouse over them, click on them. When you do that it takes you to a new page where you can see when the person was last on line. In this case the OP has not been back for 5 months. Maybe he gets e mails and will come back but I wouldnt hold my breath if I were you guys.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts