Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what the max. tire width would be that I can run on my stock 2010 crewmax with aftermarket 18x10 RBP wheels. I am currently running my stock rubber on these wheels with no issues, like the height, but would like to go a little wider and don't really want to do alot of trimming. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Been looking at Nittos and Mickey Thompsons. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Whats the offset of the wheel, because sounds like your close to maxed out, sorry.
U said u like the height but mickey's or nitto's or even toyo's are gonna add height.
What do you wanna run??

·
Registered
194 Posts
Just wondering what the max. tire width would be that I can run on my stock 2010 crewmax with aftermarket 18x10 RBP wheels. I am currently running my stock rubber on these wheels with no issues, like the height, but would like to go a little wider and don't really want to do alot of trimming. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Been looking at Nittos and Mickey Thompsons. Thanks for any help.
Why do you want to go with a wider tire, your wheels are already 10" which is super wide?

·
Registered
60 Posts
tough on ball joints the wider they get?

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
i run a 305 on stock trd wheels. I don't see why you couldn't go that wide with aftermarket wheels depending on the offset. What made you go with a 10" wide wheel? That is wide

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
aftermarket 18x10 RBP wheels. I am currently running my stock rubber on these wheels with no issues, .
really? u got a stock tire on a 10 inch wide rim????? even a TRD 275 tire is way to narrow for a 10 inch rim....hopefully its not the non TRD size ones..... those wheels are really too wide IMO....and it must look awful with stock rubber on there....

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
really? u got a stock tire on a 10 inch wide rim????? even a TRD 275 tire is way to narrow for a 10 inch rim....hopefully its not the non TRD size ones..... those wheels are really too wide IMO....and it must look awful with stock rubber on there....
I was thinking this too. Stock tires would be way too skinny for a 10" wheel. But then again I've got a 305 on an 8" wheel which is too wide. Just looked up the range for the ragged trails and it 7.5"-9.5".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts