Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Schumacher! Need I say more?
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been in the market for about a month for a new Tundra, and can't seem to find exactly what I want. The "pickins'" are pretty slim around here from what I can see-especially reg cab short box w/ 5.7 4x4.
Anyway, my salesman told me, in confidence, that the incentives for April aren't going away in May. In fact, he hinted that the finance incentives "may" get better. Now, he can't tell me anything else and maybe he doesn't have a clue, but at least it calmed me down a bit cuz they are offering $2k on reg cabs right now. If I could save another point on financing-that would be great too. I just wish there was more in stock to look at. Some dealers have 3 trucks in stock and they are either base models or $45k crewmax's for the fortunate sons. It also seems that the 4.7's aren't selling as well for obvious reasons. Just my take on it......

·
Registered
12 Posts
I too was told 'in confidence' that the incentives for May would be equal to or better than the current ones. He implied that the rates might be lower to compete with the domestics rates.

Just a rumor of course. Nothing I can substantiate.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Guys, any idea what the incentives are gonna be for May since were here now? I been looking at a 07 DC LB and want to know if I can get a better deal this month.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts