Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Deliciously Blunt
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what incentives Toyoter will be throwing at the Tundra in May? My custom ordered DC is due to arrive at the dealer on May 6, and I'm hoping that May incentives are the same if not better than April....(I'll be buying outright, the trade-in incentive is what I want, but cash back would be nice too):)

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
Make sure you keep your eyes peeled. I caught the trade in incentive just before mine arrived. My salesman didn't even know about it yet. Just keep googleing "2007 Tundra incentives" I searched once a day towards the end of the month and caught the trade in thing just in time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It really depends upon where you are located at. Here in the PA region there 5.9% for 60 months. There is also $1000 trade in cash if you trade in a pick up towards a new Tundra on all models except the Crew Max.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Sorry To Tell You But We Dont Find Out Until May. Toyota Doesnt Tell Us On Purpose Until The Incentives Start. Otherwise If You Knew They Were Better Next Month You Wouldnt Buy This Month.

·
Deliciously Blunt
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry To Tell You But We Dont Find Out Until May. Toyota Doesnt Tell Us On Purpose Until The Incentives Start. Otherwise If You Knew They Were Better Next Month You Wouldnt Buy This Month.
makes sense:ts:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts