Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was thinking lets get a cruise together to starting on the Jersey Turnpike rest stop New Jersey/New Jersey Turnpike/Richard Stockton - Rest Stops and Service Plazas between exit 7 and 7a meet time 8:00am 30mins to chill meet up bs and hit the road.
The next stop to pick up more drivers is rest stop New Jersey/New Jersey Turnpike/James Fenimore Cooper - Rest Stops and Service Plazas between exit 4 and 3. meet time 9:15 same deal 30 mins for ppl to get there and bs and hit the road by 9:45
Any imput would be great i think it would be great to roll to the meet as a group off ppl from jersey

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
32 Posts
i'm in...08759

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2024 Center Ave
Fort Lee‎ New Jersey‎ 07024
United States

Now we need to figure out by what time we should all be on the road after meeting up. Its very important for everyone to be not just on time but early. The MD meet is about 4 hours from Fort Lee, which means we would have to leave 8am the latest. Just to be safe we should aim for 7:30 and everyone should aim to be at the Oaktree mall by 7am.

Well have another meet on the Turnpike Walt Whitman rest stop between exit 4 and 3 Meet time for there should be 9am long as u leave at 8 from fortlee. For people comeing from the shore if you take 195 accrose hit the turnpike and head down to that stop, long as your on 195 by 815am you will be on time. For people comeing from mid PA ide use the PA turnpike to jersey's pike and as long as your on NJ pike by 830am youll meet us at the rest stop in time.
Sound good?

For the people on the Parkway if you all wanted to meet up at the monmouth rest stop before heading accrose ide say meet there 730 that would give u enough time just make sure your on the road by 800

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
up date anyone comeing?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts