1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
275/55/18

12,000 miles on them.

craigslist find...super cheap.

Anybody have opinions on these? For general street use.

I'm a michelin fan and will be on the road 90% at least...but will get into some snow and ice this winter (but i'm thinking of getting blizzaks for winter)

Thanks!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
true, see this comparison to what I have now OEM BFG's

I was wondering though...they come stock (at least according to this guy) on a Waltrip Edition Tundra (which I've never really heard of) so does Toyota sell the waltrip with a effed speedo?

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump...bump!

somebody has to have tried these tires!

they're still available to me ...100 bucks for all 4!

any and all opinions appreciated!

·
Registered
543 Posts
true, see this comparison to what I have now OEM BFG's

I was wondering though...they come stock (at least according to this guy) on a Waltrip Edition Tundra (which I've never really heard of) so does Toyota sell the waltrip with a effed speedo?
I may be wrong, but I believe the Waltrip Edition Tundra is a 1st Gen Tundra, not a 2nd Gen....

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
I did a quick google search and it seems like the Waltrip ed was indeed a 1st gen tundra. Thats only a 30 inch tire...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think the guy was full of crap on his Waltrip Edition...He may have a Texas edition though....

whatever the case, the tires are 275/55/18 Michelin Cross Terrain

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
It's 29.9x10.8 inch tire. I don't know why you would want that. The stock trd tire is like a 33 inch tire or something. Let them go!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you can see in my tire comparison chart that i attached, the michelins in question are 29.91 diameter and the oem's are 32.01.
they sold, they're let go of...

the reason i would want them is to be summer/highway tires
then i would get winter/snow tires on another set of rims.
...but i see your point, they're pretty small.

guess i'll go back to my original plan of getting 20's for summer and 18 snows...or just wait until the next craigslust comes around...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts