Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is starting to warm up and I wanted to see if my fellow Mid-Atlantic, 757 crew, and Virginia Tundra owners would like to meet up sometime in April or on Saturday 4/24/2010. I wanted to get a head count first and then get this thing started. If there is no more numbers listed below create a number and add your name to the list.

Looking forward to meeting you all sometime this month!

Locations are listed below still deciding on a location, let's take a vote.

1.Silverdollar
2.Tundradrenalin
3.WT
4.Toynut
5.mavrick0266.

Mt. Trashmore
310 Edwin Drive
Virginia Beach, VA 23462-4523
(757) 473-5237

Chesapeake city park (This is my vote)
http://www.chesapeake.va.us/services...citypark.shtml

Lesner Bridge
Lesner Bridge Boat Launch - Kayak Virginia Beach

Camp Pendleton
. - Google Maps

BTW I know this is not a the mid-atlantic forum but we are not getting the responds so I posted in the main tundra forum, so get over it(whomever).:argue:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Oh yeah boys and girls, If things work out and I can make it out I will have my laptop with my techstream software and adapter so we can help make some changes to you guys that want things done and the dealer wants to charge to much or just arn't willing to do it at all. :D

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh yeah boys and girls, If things work out and I can make it out I will have my laptop with my techstream software and adapter so we can help make some changes to you guys that want things done and the dealer wants to charge to much or just arn't willing to do it at all. :D
Bring the laptop out so we all can enjoy the updates!

BTW where is the rest the fellow Tundra owner at? We have 5 coming out so far, the more the merrier!:woohoo:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:tomcat:Aight the location for meeting up is going to be located at Mount Trashmore. It is listed above w/an address.

As far as the time it is really up to you all. So I'll start out by saying 1p.m. does that work for you all???

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Wish that I could be there, but too long of a drive! Hope you all have a lot of fun! Wow, how lucky to have WT coming with his laptop!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wish that I could be there, but too long of a drive! Hope you all have a lot of fun! Wow, how lucky to have WT coming with his laptop!
So should I add you to the list Tigerking? J/k:D If you drive on up I will throw in a blu-ray dvd of Aviator, lol.:beach:

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
So should I add you to the list Tigerking? J/k:D If you drive on up I will throw in a blu-ray dvd of Aviator, lol.:beach:
Aviator is nice, but throw in a supercharger and I am there...........

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'd be interested if we could make it a tech event as well. You know have some of the more savvy guys set up "clinics" on how to do things like the mileage computer fix, Air induction installs, low buck tricks, de-badgeing, etc. That mght increase attendence and allow some of us to get some self help as well. What do you guys think ???

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'd be interested if we could make it a tech event as well. You know have some of the more savvy guys set up "clinics" on how to do things like the mileage computer fix, Air induction installs, low buck tricks, de-badgeing, etc. That mght increase attendence and allow some of us to get some self help as well. What do you guys think ???
M.I.A. it's an event that is whatever. Wt, is bring his laptop and most of the guys have a lot of stuff done to their trucks so you can get some tips from them.

One question is you are in New York? Your going to come all the way up from New York cool, come on down. It's on the 24 April, Saturday at 1 p.m. Let me know if your coming so I can add you to the list.

·
Registered
207 Posts
if only it as a little more north

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
if only it as a little more north
Well if you leave now you can make tomorrow and get some beach time at the Ocean front:surf:. Plus you will have a Tundra meet up as well.

It's going down this Saturday at 1p.m. at Mount Trashmore. Bring your knowledge, tools, and of course the Tundra!!!! Let's go, what are you waiting for?! Sign up today! I really sound like a radio station, lol.:koolaid:

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Hey all I may not be able to make it this time around, sorry. I been really busy with work this week and was out of town this past weekend and just need to catch up on some house chours before I can get out and have free time again. But was anyone that was planning on comming to this comming just for the techstream hookup ? If so I would feel bad and may still try hard to make the 2 hour drive to meet up since its such a last minuite change from me.
Let me know guys and gals.... and I see what I can do.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
A guys I was looking at the weather for this weekend. They said it might be a chance for showers. I don't think we are going to get hit with anything. What do you guys think?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts