Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read a bunch of threads here, watched many YouTube vids too. And I still can't find mine.

Here is a photo of a connector that I did find, way up on the left behind the e-brake and stuffed into the firewall hole.

Shoe Light Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire Gas Auto part Automotive wheel system Motor vehicle

But it doesn't seem right. The brake controller cable is supposed to be square, 4-pin right? This one is flat, long, and maybe 5?

I have a 2010 Sequoia with tow package (as far as I know). It's got the factory 7-way and 4-way camper connectors in the back. It's got the Tow/haul button under the dash.

This harness should be here somewhere, right?!

·
Registered
8 Posts
How far back can you see the wiring for the plug that you can find? I would look to see if the wiring still remains stock or if there was previous modifications.
I could be possible that the previous owner spliced a different plug in there instead of the stock plug.

·
Registered
2 Posts
FWIW On my 2020 the harness was taped back to the backside of a larger wiring shroud. Took more effort than I thought to track find it and I was at the same point you are during the exploration.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts