1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1.Razo Automatic Transmission Shifter
2.Momo Elegance Shiftboot

Sorry no picts on the install being it was done in 2002
I just recently added the Shiftboot. the plastic box on the right of the shifter is for the Pilot Foglamps and will be relocated when I get the new shifter.

The new shifter in the process of getting:
Momo Automatico-Black leather

I will not have that chrome collar because the momo shiftboot has a threaded collar which screws into all momo shift knobs. Hopefully it will be lower than my current set up.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really nice job. Never see this stuff. Very Unique.

LT
:ts: Work in progress towards a unique ride, not may custom highlanders in the northeast, just throwing out ideas so others may follow or start in a new direction.

P.S: Whats your thoughts on the '08 highlander, i like the back and the inside but the front seems to rav4ish, wonder what japan has lined up for it in terms of body kits and performance modifications.

·
Premium Member
2,581 Posts
I could be wrong, but my gut feeling is that The 08+ H/L's might not get too much aftermarket support in the JDM area a the 01-07's. I feel it will be marketted differently and to an older crowd. Time will only tell.
The 01-07 series is remarkedly popular to the tuner crowd in Japan.
TRD support can start and create that aura if Toyota chooses so.

LT

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update: Wife took my camera on vacation, Scanned PDF instructions for new Shiftknob. it's made by Napolex Hybrid Shiftknob. Carbon Fiber Finish. The Momo Shift Knob came, Beautiful item but the Diameter of the bottom of the Knob was to small 14mm i believe, Toyota's Shaft is almost an oval diameter and does not fit. Took the Dremel to Shave the inside diameter, looks like a weekend project to widen the opening. i'll take picts of the Napolex Knob when i have the chance.

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are the updated picts from my camera phone

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts