Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Over the top!

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys this is a very simple poll tell us what modifications you've made to your Tundra. Also you can tell us what your future mods are if any. This is to see how much the Tundra owners like modding their rides vs other cars and trucks. Feel free to post any mods you have made or want to do.

Also post anything you've done from the time of purchase.;)

Here's my mods and my to do list.

1-TRD oil cap
2-TRD radiator cap
3-T-bar shift knob
4-All weather floor mats
5-MPG button mod Thanks to PoPo!
6-Sercurtity system upgrade with the free dealer activation
7-Mud flaps
8-TRD dual exhaust
9-Front toyota logo blacked out
10-Skid plate
11-Front windows tinted
12-Under seat storage box
13-Door Sill Protectors
14-Debadged
15-Complete TRD suspenion kit
16-Kenwood NAV
17-Hidden antenna mod-Thanks to Vettelover84!
18-BCHLM

Now the goodies to come!

1-TRD Supercharger
2-LEER 550 tonneau cover ordered

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
I can't even remember all the things I've done!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Im with you on that one Maylon. I went to update my sig and it took me a long time to remember what I had done. And I know Im forgetting something in there. With more to come! 5100's, Color keyed door handles from sparks, Falken Wild Peaks 305/65/18's - all in the mail due to arrive by friday!

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hahahaha To many mods for you!

Im with you on that one Maylon. I went to update my sig and it took me a long time to remember what I had done. And I know Im forgetting something in there. With more to come! 5100's, Color keyed door handles from sparks, Falken Wild Peaks 305/65/18's - all in the mail due to arrive by friday!
I did the samething the other day as someone ask me how many mods I have done and for the life of me I couldn't remember all of them and you know I've just done this stuff. I guess I'm getting 'Old Timers disease'!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hahahaha To many mods for you!

I did the samething the other day as someone ask me how many mods I have done and for the life of me I couldn't remember all of them and you know I've just done this stuff. I guess I'm getting 'Old Timers disease'!
Hahah There is just way too many things that we are able to mod, and they all help make the Tundra look or preform so much better. :beatsme:

That may just be my excuse to spend all this money haha

·
Registered
235 Posts
Folding rear seat mod, front windows and full windshield tint. Pioneer nav+ bluetooth and ipod hook up. Mb quart premium components up front with quart coaxial in the rear. Kicker 1000x4 and kx 2400.1. Kinetic 2400 battery swap. In the future, mgaughys 4/6 drop, with some kmc skitch 22's. Debadge and some katskinz black leather seats. Bchlm is goin to be a must. gaylord tonnou cover. A corsa sport exhaust would be nice. And for the gusto, supercharger- the wife would stroke so that one will never happen. I could prob keep going but I worked midnights four nights in a row and I'm goin to bed!

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
I stopped updating my signature, it was getting too long. I didn't list any audio stuff either.

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
I had to look at my sig and count though many people have alot more mods then me.

·
Registered
799 Posts
I've been keeping a list and updating it as I add them because I tend to forget everything I did. Probably because I don't want to come to terms with what I spent. :becky:
I told my buddy the other day that if I had just got nicer wheels right of the bat with my truck instead of steelies, I probably would have never spent so much time on here and contracted the mod bug.

-Stebel Horn
-Trip Computer Mod
-Carbon Filter Delete
-K&N Drop-in Air Filter
-BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover
-Westin Platinum Oval Step Bars
-WeatherTech Floor Mats
-Chrome Bullbar
-LRO 3/1 Leveling Kit
-Hypertech
-Motal Metal 951 18" Chrome Wheels
-Cooper AT3 275/70/18
-Front windows tinted 15% to match the back
-LED worklights w/ Reverse & manual overide
-DIY dual video backup camera for tailgate & trailer w/ 4" monitor
-DIY Loc-Line Garmin & Sirius Mount
-TRD Dual Exhaust
-Oracle SMD Halos - headlights & fogs (waiting on the ones for the headlights)
-Sound System: Alpine CDA-105 w/ KCE-400BT, Polk db651s (front) Polk 651 (back) running off Alpine MRP-F300, 2 - Polk MM1040 running off Alpine MRP-M500, Dynamat & Dynaliner on doors.
-Folding rear seat mod
-3" Antenna
-Interior and cargo LEDs - ebay
-PIAA 520 ATP Driving Lights - Installing this weekend
-HID Kit in fogs - Installing this weekend

To Do List:
HID retro for headlights
New Grille
LEDs for the tails (if I can find some bright ones)
Air Horn (maybe)

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
17-Hidden antenna mod-Thanks to Vettelover84!
You are Welcome!!!:D

My truck has alot of little things that set it apart. Only a few that stand out. But I really don't think its over the top like Marky-Mark's Tundra!!

1. Blacked out grill emblem
2. BLHM
3. Tinted Taillights
4. De-Badged
5. Tinted Windows
6. Line-Xed
7. TRD Rear Sway Bar
8. MAG LIGHT mounted
9. Custom side exhaust
10. Hidden antenna mod
11. Hidden USB/AUX port
12. WeatherTech Liners
13. Weathertech Rain Visors
14. 20'' Semi-Gloss Black Limited Rims w/ Black Colorlugs
15. Color Matched Grill
16. Firestorm Light Bar
17. Electro/Compass-Homelink Mirror
18. AMSOIL only---Diff/Eng/Trans
19. moved the tow haul button near the steering wheel
20. blacked out rear bumper(just did it)
21. Covercraft windshield cover
22. Custom curtain for rear seats
23. EOD hitch cover
24. soft bed cover
25. TPMS capsule(home made)
26. Stebel Electric air horn
27. VLEDs in the interior and some on the outside too
28. Ash tray turned into GPS mount
29. Tundra Racing Drop Kit and Sway bar relocation
30. Color Matched Mirrors
31. Color Matched Door Handles

·
Registered
987 Posts
My Sig lists them....I think that is all...

·
Banned
8,888 Posts
i thought i was modest and it seems to be true... :rolleyes:

20" rims with 305/50 kumho tires
trd duals
jason cap
lund visors
lund hood protector
propane conversion
bsss running boards

and that's about it...

all other goodies, full map nav., dvd system in the rear with wireless headphones and such where off factory...

mods to come: trd swaybar...

and that will be it, nothing more to wish for, it's a great truck..!! :tu:

:D dikkie :D

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Vettelover, kissin' goodbye to the 20 mpg?!?!?!? Say it ain't so! haha. Seriously, your truck would look great lifted.

I think I'm pushin about 6 if you count the 2 sets of tires... and if not, I think I forgot the Linex'd skidplate in there.

-rockstate

·
Registered
148 Posts
Some I've done...
Debadged all but grille emblem
Billet grill
Chrome nerfs
Chrome mirrors
Chrome handles
Tint
Bedliner
Soft bed cover
Magnaflow dual exhaust
vent visors
husky weather beaters
color matched oem flares

Sitting in basement
295/70-18 Terra grapplers
18" methods machined

On order
Pp4 x factor lift

Wish list
Supercharger
Snug top
Spray liner
In dash nav and sirius sat. Xm sux where I'm at
Subs behind seat.
Back up camera in mirror

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Vettelover, kissin' goodbye to the 20 mpg?!?!?!? Say it ain't so! haha. Seriously, your truck would look great lifted.

I think I'm pushin about 6 if you count the 2 sets of tires... and if not, I think I forgot the Linex'd skidplate in there.

-rockstate

LOL Yeah, The Tundra is still on mini van status right now so shooting for that 20 mpg is a need.. BUT we are moving to MO near the Ozarks so we will be hopefully camping alot more. I am sure it will be a year or more before I get the funds to buy a travel trailer I want. When I get it the truck will become a heavy hauler/"off roader".

For now maybe I should focus on modding the underside of the truck like I planned on doing... AERO MODDS!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
LOL Yeah, The Tundra is still on mini van status right now so shooting for that 20 mpg is a need.. BUT we are moving to MO near the Ozarks so we will be hopefully camping alot more. I am sure it will be a year or more before I get the funds to buy a travel trailer I want. When I get it the truck will become a heavy hauler/"off roader".

For now maybe I should focus on modding the underside of the truck like I planned on doing... AERO MODDS!!!!:cool:
haha I forgot where I made that post.

Ozarks are legitttt. That place is a lot of fun.

At least you're in the right forum when it comes to spending your money :D

May I suggest Old Man Emu? Haha. I was driving down one fo the streets hwere they were paving perpendicular to the road I was driving. Street sign siad "bump." Thought it was the down bump... adn that was it... well, turns out they had already paved 2 lanes. Hit those little bastards going probably 30, then 20-25 and the front soaked it up beautifully. The rear hurt a little bit :D

-rockstate

·
Ex-Mod
5,944 Posts
I sure have been thinking a lot about a train horn :nod:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
If you get a supercharger, does that count as one mod or multiple mods? It will certainly be more expensive than more modest 10 mods.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Mine are in my SIG! Added the estimated costs for all of my mods and add-ons to the ballpark of $10K; UNBELIEVABLE but DEPRESSING at the same time!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts