Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any correlation with the Sunroof and the hatch window not going up? First day was the hatch window wouldn't power up, but then it did. Then the sunroof wouldn't close until I hit the switch and pulled on it. Afraid to try either again if it doesn't close.

·
Registered
228 Posts
No connection between the two so much as I know. The switches are not even in the same spot. Do you know the history of your truck? How long have you had it? Bizarre power issues like this and your acceleration problem are starting to sound like flood damage. Give us the background so that we can help to diagnose.

My 2006 Sequoia has never displayed any symptom like that and we've owned it for 10 years now. Looking forward to the history/story of your truck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No connection between the two so much as I know. The switches are not even in the same spot. Do you know the history of your truck? How long have you had it? Bizarre power issues like this and your acceleration problem are starting to sound like flood damage. Give us the background so that we can help to diagnose.

My 2006 Sequoia has never displayed any symptom like that and we've owned it for 10 years now. Looking forward to the history/story of your truck.

We have had it for about 10years. We are the 2nd owner, originally in central MA.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Did the rear window not want to roll down? There's a common problem with a mechanical stop that gets stuck. Mine did this and I fixed it by removing the stop. There are threads covering how to fix this kind of problem. Search rear window won't roll down or something similar.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Glad it was not a flood vehicle. Jbarnett's recommendation on the rear window was solid. I'd scan this forum for sunroof woes. This weekend, do yourself a favor and try the overnight battery reset/getting the battery load tested. Even "new" batteries can have bad cells. Ask me how I know! Keep us posted and good luck! ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts