Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the FJ Cruiser and would like to purchase one in 08 or 09. I'm hoping that Toyota will expand their color choices by then. White is the second most popular color choice for a vehicle (right behind silver) and it's not offered on the FJ. I know it doesn't have that retro look with the body color contrasting against a white roof but hey, it was available on the old FJ40. How about a nice updated green? I'll hold out and wait to see if Toyota offers a special edition all white one like they did with the all black version. Does anyone know if Toyota has added a color to its line up of choices for any model vehicle in the past?

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
:cool: I was hoping they would bring it on in RED, however Blue will do. But Dang the WARN Winch Folks painted their FJ Project Rig a Sublimely Attractive RED. I really like the looks of that color. I was lucky I had several choices on color when I picked mine up, I think RED might have increased the top speed, MPG, Horsepower, manuverability and general "Oh Yeah Baby Yeah" of the rig. Once the Arizona Racing Stripes etch a little too deep, she might go in for a Paint Dunkin, perhaps RED.
A Pleasant Voo Doo Blue to You.
FJAZer

·
Registered
94 Posts
Here's a second vote for an all-white TRD. From the rumors it sounds like we will not see many color changes or '08.
3rd vote for an all-white TRD or even non-TRD. Even a nice red would be hot!The limited color choices and future '08 options are what is holding me back from Trading in my Tacoma right now. I nice Forest Green would be sweet too.

·
Registered
228 Posts
08 brings an all-white FJ, a new red ("Brick" 03R8) and a new beige ("sandstorm" 04U0)

Black Cherry is discontinued... in Canada anyway.

·
Registered
94 Posts
The white/white is suppossed to be some kind of special edition. May not see it until the beginning of '08 though. That is the one I'm waiting for. :tu:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Taco05 and pkoznek,
Good things come to those who wait... The factory white FJ looks sweet.
Too bad it's currently located in Oman. Knowing that they exist now makes me think it's just a matter of time until they hit US soil. Sandstorm is a good backup color if the white is hard to come by. Me happy!

GR8WHT

1 - 9 of 9 Posts