Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read that the most traded in vehicle on an 07 Purchase is an older model Tundra. Interesting.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Not I. I have never owned a Tundra before! Chevy's, Ford's, Dodge's even a 10 wheel Mac truck. When I saw the Tundra (07') it was love at first sight. And when my wife suggested that I get a new truck to tow my boats Toyota was the first place I went.:)

Unfortunately the local dealer only sells MSRP plus:devil: and I had to go on the Net to find a guy 40 miles away who was more than willing to sell me (clean deal) my Double Cab SR5 for -4,000 of MSRP. But thats another story...:D

·
Registered
528 Posts
First time owner here as well

·
Registered
40 Posts
Not me either. I traded in a 2004 1.8t Jetta (which I dearly miss the gas mileage!), but on the other hand for what I do for a living and recreation the jetta didnt fit the bill. I couldnt tow my rockcrawling rig and 16' trailer with a jetta, or haul ladders and such with it either

·
Registered
38 Posts
This is my very first toyota as well. Previous vehicle was a Chevy Silverado and before that was a Ford Thunderbird. No regrets so far.

·
Registered
219 Posts
This will be my first Toyota of any type. I've been a Dodge fan the last several years.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I owned a 2003 extended cab. It was pretty balsy. and I hooked it up with some pretty sick coopers, but it had a starter issue that was going to cost me over $700.00 and it was very uncomfortable to take long drives and to tight to really have more than 2 people on board.

I took the 03 to get an oil change, test drove the 07 Tundra immediately seen a huge difference and improvement. I knew this is the truck I wanted. I started working out a deal. 3 days later I decided to make the purchase.

·
Registered
1 Posts
First Toyota for me too.
I traded in a 00 Xterra.

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
Does my 1990 Toyota 4x4 pickup count? I traded it in.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Well, I had a 00 tacoma step side 4 cyl. Traded it for a 02 Tundra then traded for a 03 and now a 07. My wife has had two camrys and now a rx330.

·
Registered
764 Posts
As the title reads, previous Tundra owners.

This is my first Tundra although I had been observing them from a distance for years.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Previous Tundra Owner here:tu:

2002 Access Cab to a 2004 Double Cab to a 2007 CrewMax:D

You can't go wrong with a Toyota:tu:

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Just because the most traded-in vehicle for an '07 Tundra is a Tundra does not mean that most '07 Tundra buyers are previous Tundra owners.

Most '07 Tundra buyers are not previous Tundra owners.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I will be trading my 2004 Ford F-150 Lariat SuperCrew in tomorrow and picking up my new 2007 Tundra CrewMax Limited 4x4, nav, sunroof, 20" wheels. I can't wait!

·
Registered
110 Posts
First Tundra here - and no trade in. (Sold my Yukon to my daughter and son-in-law.) My only other Toyota truck was a 75' Hi-lux.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts