Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there guys

Sometime this year I want to move to Melbourne for career reasons - basically I'm underpaid in Adelaide by a galactic ****load. I've visited Melb a few times and decided it's where I want to live.

Wondering if any Melbournites can tell me what suburbs are good, and which ones are bad from your experience (Yes I have googled this, I'm more interested in MCM members experiences).

·
Registered
2 Posts
There are allot of nice suburbs it's probably easier to tell you the bad areas. Avoid these places and there surrounding areas, Broadmeadows, Sunshine and Noble Park. I've in most south east areas and have recently moved over to the west because you get allot more for your money. Only downside so far has been peak our traffic is a *.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think Melbourne is a good place, you'll like it. I wish you good luck with your move. Have you already found a good transport company? I realized that the success of the move is directly related to the reputable moving company that will take over your move. Well, when we had the experience of moving, we worked with this company (https://www.removalslondon.co.uk/). To be honest, I was very worried about our things and that they wouldn't get lost on the way to our new home. I just heard that this happened to some friends. In the end, thanks to good movers and a truck driver, everything went well. Our items were delivered safely and on time. The movers were very smart and friendly. Thus, we were satisfied. And I recommend that you find a good company that will help make your move easy and comfortable.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I think Melbourne is a good place, you'll like it. I wish you good luck with your move. Have you already found a good transport company? I realized that the success of the move is directly related to the reputable moving company that will take over your move. Well, when we had the experience of moving, we worked with this company (https://www.removalslondon.co.uk/). To be honest, I was very worried about our things and that they wouldn't get lost on the way to our new home. I just heard that this happened to some friends. In the end, thanks to good movers and a truck driver, everything went well. Our items were delivered safely and on time. The movers were very smart and friendly. Thus, we were satisfied. And I recommend that you find a good company that will help make your move easy and comfortable.
I used their services also and I trully recommend them! True PROFESSIONAL movers!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts