Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
forgive me, posting from my phone, this is my 07 double cab with a 3/1 w/ BFG KM2 M/T 305/65/18s on the xd series Hoss rims. Any opinions and comments welcome:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Looks great!

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Never been a fan of black wheels but all together your truck looks great. Slate is definitly the best color

·
Registered
401 Posts
Great... now I have to go trade my truck in. That thing looks awesome!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Yeah. I have a comment...It is about time I see another Long-Bed DC with extras! I want to go with the RBP wheel to wheel steps very soon. What are yours and what bed cover do you have? Truck looks good.:tu::tu:

·
Registered
424 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
agreed, from the looks of some tutorials it looks like a tough diy, but it looks sick. i may go the aftermarket route, just scared i might cheapen it with the aftermarket lights ive seen. thoughts?

·
Registered
424 Posts
agreed, from the looks of some tutorials it looks like a tough diy, but it looks sick. i may go the aftermarket route, just scared i might cheapen it with the aftermarket lights ive seen. thoughts?
I was actually amazed at how easy and fun it was (corny I know). Seriously cheap too. The OP did a great job on the write up! I tried the rear lights, but that was sketchy for me so looking for rear aftermarkets or just have them tinted by the pro's. I am not a big fan of the LED's and want to stay with the stock look. Trying to get rid of all the chrome. Good Luck!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Looks good, I'm actually in the market for a new tundra and was curious how high your truck sits with the 3/1 and tires? Trying to figure out if it will fit in the garage.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
i should have gone with a long bed just for the bragging rights. those things look SICK!! i'd really piss my neighbors off though...as it is now when we are leaving or coming back from the lake the boat and truck dont fit in the driveway w/o sticking out....i'd block the whole dam road if i had a long bed haha

·
Registered
330 Posts
Nice clean looking truck. I like long beds though.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Really like it... looks like. It reminds me of how much I need to go get that lift kit!

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey man, nice truck. I know its an old thread, but is that a 4x4? I will be buyibf a 4x2 and want your look, i guess the 3 and 1 lift will be on order.

thanks.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts