Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1999 corolla w/ 130K miles. I would like to get it up to date on it's maint. schedule. What should be done to get it up to par and how much should it cost? I'm pretty sure the previous owner did very little maint. other than oil changes.
Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
im hitting 101300 on my car and honestly all i can tell you is get all of the systems flushed. Brake,Powersteering,transmission all started to get dirty at around 95000 so im imagining that ur would need it too. I dont know how much you do with cars, but air filter change is a definite. One of the biggest issues i have even seen with this car is the charcoal canister needing to be replaced. Its only had to be done twice in its lifetime but i noticed it happens about every 50,000 miles. Door handles begin to get very weak as well. Ive had to replace 3 of mine in the past year and i have been very gentle to them since i got the car in 98. Hope this helps a little bit. I know ive written a lot but this car is extremely reliable and nearly impossible to find an issue with it. If you have any other questions let me kno

Jason

1 - 2 of 2 Posts