Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 Toyota Tundra access cab Limited edition, I tried to program a keyless remote but it wont work, The car goes into programming mode but remote wont program. I took it to the dealer they told me it was the right remote. I also replaced the battery but it still wont work. Does anybody know what it could be?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Iam pretty sure every thing is right. like i said i get the car to programming mode but it wont connect with the remote.

·
Premium Member
5,061 Posts
well two other guys posted here (one is on first page, other is on second page) with similar issues within the last 7-10 days; i believe both were able to get into "programming mode", or so they thought. if i recall correctly, one had incorrect instructions and the other had an incorrect fob. you should scroll down the first page or two and read both their posts to see how they made out.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I had good results with instuctions from programyourremote.com, the step that got me was....the last step "open the door" that is a step, not just a good idea, so after you open the door then see is program took

1 - 5 of 5 Posts