Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR SALE: $32,000.00 as of 7/24/2012
http://www.tundrasolutions.com/foru...010-white-tundra-dc-icon-vehicle/#post1821611
My son just turned 16 and I will getting him a ride soon so my toy is up for sale.

I am getting close to having her complete, a few more goodies to add yet. Enjoy, all comments welcome
Yes it is a 2 wheel drive

Parts list on truck:
Toyota Supercharger
Gauge Plates switch panel (6 switches, relocated tow haul button)
Tire Gate - Pre Run version
AMP Elec Steps
MBRP 3" cat back Exhaust

Front Susp: 4.5" total lift (Total travel is know 12 3/4" with over 7 1/2" of droop)
Icon Vehicle Dynamics:
UCA's
Front coil over with remote res (adjusted/set to lift only 1", capable of 3")

CST:
3.5 lift spindle

SoCal Super Trucks:
Body mount plate kit

Rear susp: 2.5" (Total travel is know 11 3/4" with 6" of droop)
Rear 2.5 piggy back - Icon Vehicle Dynamics
OME 2.5 rear replacement spring pack

Fuel Off Road - 18 x 9 Gauge One wheels w/5.5 back spacing
Tires - Toyo 35 x 12.50 Open Country mud terrains

Champion Toyota in Austin installed the supercharger, awesome job no problems
call Jim Lee 512-440-4500

Auto Tek Inc. in Austin ordered and installed all suspension components/wheels /tires, and aligned it. Great place, completed install in 1 day.
call Aaron 512-326-3881

Thx
Derek

photo's

Switch Panel

stock

parts

install

finish

Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
WOW, hard to beleive its the same truck. Love the mods, I've never seen those rims, nice choice. Overall the truck looks incredible, outstanding job. Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the props guy's.
I will take a pic of the gauge panel and post it up on the 1st post.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Like the other guys have said, that truck looks nothing like the first picture.

Looks great man, one of the best trucks I've seen here and DEFINITELY done right.

Like jocktheglide said, how much lift did you get?

-rockstate

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Thanks, now I have to clean my moniter.

I now know what my truck would look like lifted and blown.

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
as everyone said nice truck definately one of the better suspension setups on here...couldnt go wrong with that setup looks good but probably functions correctly and is a sweet ride...points sent....ps (do you sell drugs) all that you have done is about what 12 to 15 grand

·
Registered
226 Posts
Thats one bad a$$ looking truck man. Left me speechless, love the wheels, then again i love everything about your truck.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Great looking tundra! Wish I could have the TRD S/C

·
Registered
754 Posts
as everyone said nice truck definately one of the better suspension setups on here...couldnt go wrong with that setup looks good but probably functions correctly and is a sweet ride...points sent....ps (do you sell drugs) all that you have done is about what 12,000 to 15,000 grand
is it that much? man the SC is of course 6k..no biggie there, but the suspenions rims tires combo? If it was 6 months I could of done all that, but now all I can afford is the tundra with no SC....

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
I think I'm in love

·
Registered
330 Posts
What a make over, that is a sick truck. Congrats.....

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
is it that much? man the SC is of course 6k..no biggie there, but the suspenions rims tires combo? If it was 6 months I could of done all that, but now all I can afford is the tundra with no SC....
Hell yea...lol the Supercharger installed is $7000, those tires are probably somewhere around $400 a piece, rims probably $250 a piece, that tire gate is like atleast $1000 and that front and rear setup is like $3600 and those spindles are atleast $500...not including labor or tax LOL :smoking:

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
At first I thought this was a joke, but wow, that would be my dream truck!! I think you took everyone's wishes on here and made it a reality, nice! You didn't spare any $ on these mod's, doing it right the first time!

1 - 20 of 107 Posts