1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry guys all better now.....sorry kinda of a paraniod of big brother watchin our every move...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnHZpmbrHrM

Kanielb1-- yeah i notice a little loss but eh its a 4.7....i don't like to go fast due to the fact I rubberneck girls looking at my truck. So if I go to fast they can't see that damn goodlooking guy driving that beast of a Tundra!

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
i aint got a clue what series flows i got but mine are duals out the back, louder than yours i believe but i dont recall losing anything at all, or gaining anything...just the sound. didnt expect to really lose or gain anything either. but then again it was only a couple weeks old when i did it and that was 3 years ago...so....

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
i aint got a clue what series flows i got but mine are duals out the back, louder than yours i believe but i dont recall losing anything at all, or gaining anything...just the sound. didnt expect to really lose or gain anything either. but then again it was only a couple weeks old when i did it and that was 3 years ago...so....
Well... why don't you post some sound clips of yours so we can compare?! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
cause im lazy and my truck sounds just like any other truck out there with a V8 and dual exhausts. nothing special :)

it goes,

"beep beep (door unlocking), <door opening>, eheh vrooooom....rumble rumble rumble rumble rumble ROOOOAAARRRR rumble rumble rumble rumble......"

basically.

·
Registered
820 Posts
I say the OP truck is louder

·
Registered
49 Posts
I will get a video of my 06 dc with 40 sieres flow masters and we can compare that to it : D what do yall think of them apples?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts