Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i found the Tundra i wanted but it didn't have a sunroof. Everything on it i wanted but no sunroof. So i had one put in and here are the pictures.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Interesting. It looks like a clean job. No bulges downward like the factory sunroof. There's a motor in the factory moonroof that acts like a wind deflector. Maybe that's what makes it bulkier.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Looks like some quality craftsmanship. Silver with the Red Rock is the best combination in my opinion. I could not justify the extra $5K for the leather and Nav. Enjoy your truck boss.

·
Registered
59 Posts
It looks good. What did that cost you? My weak a$$ ford fusion rental came with a sunroof and I have to say I'm liking it. I've been wondering what it would cost to add an aftermarket sunroof to my silver Tundra and how it would look. I think yours looks good:tu:.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm really curious about the time and $$ involved in that. I miss my old moon roof and I've been thinking about having one put in my '06 Tacoma. Now that I saw this... I'm REALLY thinking about it!

Looks great!! :tu:

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was $1295 through the dealer. Not sure about the model number but i can find out. It has 5 different tilt settings and if you leave the sunroof open while its off, after 10 seconds it will close automatically. It is a really large sunroof...bigger then the one in the sequoia but the huge cab just swallows it up. I could not be happier with this sunroof though. All the windows down, sunroof open and rear window down it just feels so open.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts