Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took these on my property today, last one is with my 54 Chevy 5 window...the old classic and a new classic.:cool:

Attachments

·
LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!
1,267 Posts
Took these on my property today, last one is with my 54 Chevy 5 window...the old classic and a new classic.:cool:
NICE Tundra! Does the 'ol Five Window still run? Looks like it has been in the weeds for awhile...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Sweet truck! I'm sure lovin' mine!!!

·
Premium Member
13,116 Posts
Good looking truck. The Tundra isn't bad either. When you going to get the Chevy running?

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It will run but it has a rusted gas tank, I put 5 new tubed tires and a carb on it but just parked it there for a place to put our signs....we have a farmers market on the weekends and I put our signs on the wood frame stuck in the bed of the 54. Somebody tries to buy that truck at least once a week.
Good looking truck. The Tundra isn't bad either. When you going to get the Chevy running?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Nice Truck. Love that Blue Streak! Have one on order in a similar configuration. How about a post of the options you have on yours ?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hows the blue streak to keep clean. I would like that color but i dont want something that shows every speck of dirt like my dark blue 04 tundra. Its as bad as black.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts