Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I added wheels and tires not too long ago but I had been waiting for the rain to stop so that I could wash the truck and take some pictures. Well since rain is not going away I just went ahead and took a few pics!!

This is what I have added so far:

Tinted Windows
K&N Drop in air filter
Leveling kit: 2.25 Top Gun Customz
n-fab nerf bars
TRD Sway bar (best mod i have done.. should have been the first thing!!)
Pro Comp Xtreme Alloy Series 7028
BFGoodrich A/T Tires - Size: 305/65-18
Exhaust: M.B.R.P 3.5 Single Side XP Series

Next mods:
Some decent audio system... anything but what the truck has from factory!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Great start! Looking tough for sure! Keep the pics coming as you do other mods! Points sent you for a job well done!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Nice looking truck and just like Tiger said keep the pics coming after every mod. I love those nerf bars a well.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
love the black on black look. definitely keep taking pics and enjoy.

·
Registered
753 Posts
looks good :tu:

-Tim

·
Benny Hill
17,369 Posts
WOW, that truck is black lol. Nice looking truck. Have you thought about painting the rear sway bar black ???????

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the nice comments!!! I had never considered painting the sway bar black but that is not such a bad idea!

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Good look'n truck.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
thanks for the nice comments!!! I had never considered painting the sway bar black but that is not such a bad idea!
definitely would complete the blacked out look.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Looks mean. I really like the rim/tire combo. When I need tires I'm either going with the STT's or the BFG AT's that you got.

Debadge in your future....?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Very nice truck:tu:. I like the procomps with out the chrome ring for the bead locks.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
i think the sway bar should stay as it is...and paint the calipers red to match.

your truck would be an awesome candidate for debadging and powdercoating the bumpers black and doing a black painted grille surround, and as stated already, the black headlight mod. good lookin truck.

·
Registered
422 Posts
good looking truck

1 - 16 of 16 Posts