Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son went today for his appoiment @ the dealer.And what they did was cut :boink:the gas pedal like 1 1/2 of the bottom and i guess they installed the plastic part in the uuper part of the pedal.What a joke rigth?And the did somthing in the software too,because now you press the brake pedal and almost brake your neck when stop :eek:.This thing is out of control.I think the looking for more troubles then fixes.You know whats comming next rigth?:first: -:second:-:third:=:fencing:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
Wow, that looks really hacked up :eek:

That's probably the worst "gas pedal TSB mod" I've ever seen.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup it is a bad fix rigth.I talk with the manager and she said the same thing,But nothing else.But soon they goin to have something to said.:D

·
Registered
889 Posts
This is interesting!

My local Toyota dealer told me that they are not dealing with the recall yet... Toyota does not give any update to start the recalls.

So what is the deal here?

My truck is driving fine... I probably won't bring in yet.. but kinda curious when all dealers are going to fix the recalls.

What's the deal with Toyota saying... dealers will working around the clock to deal with the recalls?

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Had the 2 safety recalls done on my girlfriend's camry today. WOW what a hack job on cutting the accelerator pedal. It's criminal. Looks like rats chewed it. The service manager said "thats the way Toyota wants us to do it". We'll be working with customer service to make reparations (replenishment of a previously inflicted loss by the criminal to the victim).

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts