Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are pics of my 2010 Tundra 5.7L 4x4 with Procomp 6" lift.

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
looks sweet.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Wow! Awesome truck! Lookin' real good.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
24 Posts
That is one good looking truck!

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Good looking truck. Not to much of anything. I'd give it a 10

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, you guys are very kind. I did not think I would get such good compliments since the 6" has been done ALOT and not many are fans of the chrome over black out. I really appreciate you guy's kindness.

The fender flares are the OEM flares that you get through Toyota. Since my wheels have a very negative offset, I thought the flares would hide alot of the sticking out and they did.

·
Registered
69 Posts
looks good!!!!! Now all that work for the right look it's time to get it to sound as big as it looks! Enjoy it!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Wow, you guys are very kind. I did not think I would get such good compliments since the 6" has been done ALOT and not many are fans of the chrome over black out. I really appreciate you guy's kindness.

The fender flares are the OEM flares that you get through Toyota. Since my wheels have a very negative offset, I thought the flares would hide alot of the sticking out and they did.
I am not a fan of chrome...There I said it. HA! But...Your truck looks really good and who gives a rats a^^ what people think. It is your truck. I also think that the 6 inch is perfect for the Tundra, of course with the right set up too. i.e. wheels/offset ect. Enjoy!

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
looks good....except for all that chrome...geez...door handles and mirrors and that bullbar with lights?????

hehe just kidding. obviously i like it. i wouldnt (and didnt) do the rear door handle covers though...they just dont look right to me, or the tailgate handle..(i had mine painted to match) but the rest of the truck looks great. love the flares. love the lift. perfect stance. just perfect. excellent choice in tire/wheel design and size.

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
awesome,,,, jealous....!!!!!

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
what size and offset are the wheels? I know their 20's,, but what width and offset,, they fit awesome!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They are 20x10 with an offset of -22. Thanks guys for not butchering me on the chrome, lol. MOZ six pack off road series. Love em.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
looks good!!!!! Now all that work for the right look it's time to get it to sound as big as it looks! Enjoy it!
I have the Volant which sounds good, but I have no clue what I want for exhaust. I've read in these forums that there is no power gain in it (and loss of torque), so if I do something, it has to be something that sounds good but no loss of power. Something not very expensive. Oh, and also not loud.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts