Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the Lorado low profile cover. I had this on my 03 Tundra for 4 years and it worked great.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Hey!!! That's my truck. lol

All I need are some of those TRD stickers.
Needless to say, I love your truck! :D

·
Registered
699 Posts
nice! how does it fold up? I'm in the maket for one but I want to be able to leave it on and still have room for the quad, if it's even possible. could you take a pic of it on with the box open?

·
Registered
5 Posts
It rolls up right behind the cab in less than a minute. The sides are secured with very strong velcro, so no snaps to struggle with. It has straps to secure it so it won't flap around while driving with it open. I have had mine on my dakota for 6 six years still looks and works great. Great product!

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Now the Ten Dollar question, Do you have the accessory tie down bar from Toyota, and did the Access cover fit right over it?
I loved my Access cover on my last truck, and it was a great product, easy to use, very durable, can open the whole bed in seconds. Anyway, looks good on your Tundra, 99% sure I will be adding the same cover to mine.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now the Ten Dollar question, Do you have the accessory tie down bar from Toyota, and did the Access cover fit right over it?
They have two different models depending on whether you have the bed rails or not. I'm not sure what the difference is. My truck does not have the rails.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts